Part of our Battersea Power Station pop-up takeover from 16th – 19th November 2017.
Botanical Workshop with Isla Apothecary
This workshop is no longer available to purchase.
Click here for the pop up overview!
Date: Sunday, 19th Nov 2017, from 12 pm (2 hours)
Location: Circus West Village Battersea Power Station – Sopwith Way, London SW8 4NN
Make and take home your own botanical bath salts and aromatherapy roll-on blend.
Founder of Isla Apothecary, Kate Protopapas, will lead a fun and practical session in how to create your own self-care products.
We’ll create up to two blends based on your individual therapeutic needs, whether it be to uplift or relax, one for bath salts and the other for a roll-on.
Your final creations will be bottled in a 10ml rollette bottle and a 250g jar.
- High quality natural essential and carrier oils, and salts
- Resources detailing fragrance families, therapeutic applications, and essential oil in skincare safety
- Goodie bag
Your creation will be:
- 100% natural
- Free of synthetic chemicals and synthetic preservatives
- Compliant with EU cosmetic regulations
- Eco-friendly; biodegradable ingredients and re-usable glass packaging
- Uniquely yours.
Level: Beginners. No prior experience required.
Spaces are limited for this event!
We will cover some science, however, the beauty of aromatherapy is in the art, and the art encourages us to use our noses, our hearts, and our intuition.
We hope you can join us!